вторник, 21 апреля 2015 г.

David Stanton
Hello To ALL Subscribers of Candle Light. 

I wanted to point out something about Candle Light.

First let me say that I appreciate and always welcome your questions and comments. After all we are in this together and I am sure all subscribers want to know as much about the Signal as possible.

A subscriber commented on a post earlier... He said, "but if the trend change as i understand this signal you will blow acc or maybe i am wrong? "

I would like to kindly clarify this comment for the subscribers. I am aware of changes and constantly monitor many different areas. Please consider that as of April 14th, the EURUSD price was sitting around 1.05892 , then as of April 17th the EURUSD price had reached 1.08463

That is a sharp rise in a short period of time but during that time Candle Light made about 1750.00 USD.

I do not follow any standard methods or indicators. As I have said I monitor my Trade Triggers 24 X 7 waiting for an Activation and a cycle to begin.

If in a rising market or a falling market the Trade Triggers will still function as they should. Therefore, the Trade Triggers are not relaying on a certain direction in the market.

I sincerely hope this provides a little more information and perhaps answers a few questions.

As always, please feel free to contact me in a private message if you have any questions.

Best Regards