воскресенье, 1 марта 2015 г.

Olivier Nomblot
Bullish gartley on the 4h EURUSD chart feb 27. Blue circles are the points A Black Box EA trades on the H4 charts.
Imtiaz Ahmed
Imtiaz Ahmed Сегодня
lots of indicators its messy...
Olivier Nomblot
Olivier Nomblot Сегодня
How much money do you make? seems quite visual to me . If you don t confirm trades you will not last too long
Olivier Nomblot
Olivier Nomblot Сегодня
see that white square you buy there is that so complicated? see where it says SELL you sell there hard no?
Olivier Nomblot
Olivier Nomblot Сегодня
That is just my personal template . I like to have one screen with all i need on it , one glance and I get the picture.
If you use my EA you dont need anything on your screen. just a virtual server and a mobile phone:)
Olivier Nomblot
Olivier Nomblot Сегодня
The mistake often made with harmonics is this human need to find one ideal pattern. The markets don t work like that. One pattern one indicator that is a dream. You can see here on the Euros in the Chinese Toy mode you have 3 bullish Gartleys, now you need confirmation using renko, Bollinger, Fractals...the more the merrier _ and once you are fairly certain you can commit quite a bit of capital and enjoy the ride . To be frank I created the EA to keep my discipline , because whenever I stray from my rules I regret it .
Imtiaz Ahmed
Imtiaz Ahmed 10 часов назад
You are right One Pattern one indicator cant predict and work all the time. working with more indicators requires vast knowledge which i dont have thats why i made that comment. Sorry Olivier if i offended you.........
Buy A Black Box Expert Advisor in the store selling algo trading systems